Saturday, May 30, 2009

Fridays at my House

Ok, so I'm a day late and probably a dollar short as well. Here is the latest posting of my home. It is my Hoosier cabinet/desk. I bought this piece about 3 years ago at the antique store. I love Hoosier cabinets. If I had the room I would collect them. This one was in my sunroom until this spring. The desk that I had was too small and I needed something bigger. So in came the trusty Hoosier. The tabletop comes out for my laptop. And there's lots of drawer and cabinet space to hide all the "stuff".



Have a great week!!

Blessings,

Theresa

4 comments:

  1. LOVE that mail container on the floor! I have a thing for tables- I am drawn to them-not sure why but Hoosier's are awesome!
    A

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I too spotted the 'mail' can on the floor love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that Hoosier!
    xoxo
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! I have an old desk my dad stained for me when I was young and can't bare to part with it. However, it does not hide all the "stuff"

    ReplyDelete