Friday, May 1, 2009

Friday at My House

I have to let you in on a 'little' secret. There's something that I haven't told you. So before you get too comfortable coming to my house, I'm going to share something with you. You see....well, its just that....ummm....okay.... I live with







THE BOYS!




Let me introduce you to:
LEVI


NOAH & LAZARUS

What can I say? In our family we like big dogs. My girl friend says they're ponies. Ha! They are just sweet, loveable, cuddly dogs. Levi is a Mastiff. Mastiff's are hubby's favorite. He'd have a dozen if it were possible. Lazarus is mostly Alex's dog he is a Lab/Great Dane mix that we rescued. Noah is mine - he is a Great Dane. Believe it or not, he is still a puppy so he hasn't quite reached full-size.

Well, now that you now my 'little' secret, I still hope you'll stop by next Friday to spend some time at my house. See ya!

T

1 comment:

  1. They are sweet! Don't be intimidateds by their size- Their drool is worse than their bite!_lol
    A

    ReplyDelete