Saturday, May 9, 2009

Fridays at My House




Sorry, I guess it's better late than never. I've been dodging the rain drops working outside trying to get all the gardening done. Hopefully I'll have those posts for you early next week. Anyway, back to business. Here is one of my newer acquisitions. Of course the cabinet came from the antique store in Englishtown. Where else does one shop for great furniture like this? (FYI - Donny has already asked for this piece as part of his inheritance - LOL - I just got it!) I bought it thinking it might go in the entrance way but ended up putting it in the corner of the living room behind the loveseat. I love it here. It's a great little piece - just the right size to keep all my tea cups and dessert plates. I also put a picture here of the bookcase next to the loveseat. This has become one of my favorite areas in the house. See you next Friday (or thereabouts - graduation is next week!!)
Blessings,
Theresa

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the piece! and that is one of my favorite "nooks" in your house.
    Adrienne

    ReplyDelete