Friday, April 24, 2009

Friday at My House

I've decided that every Friday I will post a picture of something (or someplace) in my house. So seeing that this is the first Friday post we'll start with:

the entrance way.

Its not overly large but it serves it's purpose. The topiary is a new addition. I felt that something was needed to fill up the corner. Last week I changed the house over to spring decor. So away went the heavier pieces and out came the crisp white linens and crystal. I love having the sun reflect off the different pieces. My favorite piece in this area is the pink depression glass plate and bowl that sit on the silver platter. Every entrance way needs a catch-all for car keys, etc. You can't tell by the picture but the bowl and the walls are almost the same color. Oh well, see you next Friday.

2 comments:

  1. one day you are going to find that bowl missing and I wont tell you who took it!

    me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!!!

    I love all your crystal you have around the house!!

    ReplyDelete