Friday, January 8, 2010

I'm Bloggin' Again

I needed to stop blogging for awhile. Too much was going on and way too many things needed my attention. Plus, this little elctronic box of mine was becoming a much bigger distraction than it ought. So I stepped back. Just to catch you up, while I was gone we:

- finished up the school year,
- Nick turned 7,
- Alex, Don, Will & Tom did a 1 week missions trip with World Changers,
- school started again (yes, we start early - end of July),
- Don broke his wrist playing basketball,
- Tom and the kids spent a few days in PA with his mom,
- Tom & I celebrated our 25 anniversary,
- I threw out my back/hip,
- we went to the NASCAR race at Dover,
- Laurel turned 13,
- Alex turned 19,
- Tom and I both turned 25 again (LOL), and
- AnnaSophia turned 4.

It exhausts me just typing it. :) And that's just the big stuff that I can remember. Mostly though I spent time with God renewing our relationship and time with my husband. He needed (needs) to know that I love him way more that this silly, old computer. Anyway, I'm am here and I'll be posting everyonce and awhile.

Blessngs,

Theresa

2 comments:

  1. Glad to have you back! Missed ya lots and now with not being able to see you every week this will be a good way to keep up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I AM GLAD YOU ARE BACK TOO! GOTS TO RUN HUBBY RAN OUT OF GAS ON 287

    ReplyDelete